The DevOps market size is expected to grow from USD 2.90 Billion in 2017 to $10.31 B by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.7% during the forecast period
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops).
DevOps is complementary with Agile software development; several DevOps aspects came from Agile methodology. DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at a high pace.
As DevOps is intended to be a cross-functional mode of working, those who practice the methodology use different sets of tools—referred to as toolchains rather than a single one. These toolchains are expected to fit into one or more of the following categories, reflective of key aspects of the development and delivery process.
Server configuration management
Server configuration management is automated process to manage all the configurations of dev, stage or production environments. Tools such as Puppet , chef, ansible etc automates configuration management, cloud provisioning, and application deployment.
Continuous Integration, delivery & deployment
CI/CD is a method to frequently deliver apps to customers by introducing automation into the stages of app development. The main concepts attributed to CI/CD are continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment.
Containerization and orchestration
Containerization packages an application along with its required libraries, frameworks, and configuration files. Docker helps in building self-contained units and packaging code into them supported by orchestration platforms such as OpenShift and Kubernetes.
Active Monitor and alerting
Monitoring and alerting in DevOps automated process by which DevOps personnel can observe and detect compliance issues and security threats during each phase of the DevOps pipeline. We can leverage various tools like Nagios, Datadog, new relic or Prometheus.
Why you should use DevOps?
- DevOps offers the scope for quick and continuous feedback so that any glitches are fixed in time and the releases are done faster.
- DevOps paves the way to improve business agility by providing the much–need atmosphere of mutual collaboration, communication, and integration across globally–distributed teams in an IT organization.
- DevOps enables this through automation. Automated CI/CD pipeline allows the Dev and Ops teams to develop and integrate code almost instantaneously.
- DevOps streamlines processes, propagates efficient releases, and ensures quality builds.
Why choose crossML As your DevOps partner?
- We offer Provide technical, consultative, and delivery services to customers for DevOps initiatives.
- We expertise in setting up automated Devops pipelines using open source as well as cloud based services.
- Certified Docker and K8 resources for setting up secure and reliable DevOps services.
- We assist businesses kick-start their DevOps journey and help in achieving DevOps maturity.
- Certified and skilled professionals that design, develop monitor and support your DevOps processes.
- Expertise on various DevOps tools suchs as Jenkins, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Splunk, Prometheus, terraform, Docker, Kubernetes etc on On-onpremise and cloud infrastructure.