According to Gartner, the worldwide public cloud service market will grow from $182.4B in 2018 to $331.2B in 2022, attaining a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6%.
Focus on what matters most and avoid undifferentiated work like procurement, maintenance, and capacity planning.
Cloud computing offers modern businesses opportunities, flexible operating models, and the agility to compete in a dynamic world. From reducing IT infrastructure costs and an in-house dedicated team, there are many compelling reasons to commence on a cloud migration journey.
Fortunately, the worries like data security, business continuity, and a smooth transition are outdated but the cloud migration journey and continuous maintenance can be difficult and expensive without a well-developed transition plan and cloud experts team. We at crossML assure a seamless transition of on-premises infrastructure and data to the cloud with minimal to zero downtime, provide on-going support for unintrupped business, and design cost optimized infrastructure without compromising with performance with our following services.
We help clients to migrate traditional on-premises IT into the cloud with minimal to zero disruption with proficient migration strategy. Once you decided to move our cloud-certified team analyzes your current business operations and design the best appropriate cloud solutions for your cloud journey and unlock new business opportunities with cloud capabilities.
We know that cloud management is as hard as engineering that's why our team of expert cloud engineers ensures high cloud performance and 24/7 availability at optimized cost. With continuous monitoring and enhancements, we make sure high performance, cloud security, lowest downtimes, and protect against vulnerabilities & data loss.
Cloud Security Assessment
Cloud security and data confidentiality remains a major concern amongst large enterprises while migrating to the cloud. Our established processes have enabled organizations to achieve a high level of cloud security, data protection, vulnerability assessments, secured CI/CD pipelines, and automation for continuous compliance to get un-interrupted cloud services.
The ease of cloud resources and ready-to-use managed tools can quickly drive spend over budget. Our best practices and customized solutions helped many clients to achieve cost-optimized solutions without compromising performance and security. Our automated tools continuously monitor and analyze cloud resources to make sure right-sizing resources on-demand.
Why You Should Move to the Cloud?
- The pay-as-you-go pricing model cut wasteful spendings of unused resources and scale resources on the fly to meet desired demand rather than estimate in advance.
- Agility to compete in a dynamic world with on-demand and ready-to-use services and organizations do not have to wait weeks or months for new resources.
- Cloud provides a high level of security, data integrity, resiliency, governance, and compliance through various different tools and services.
- Increases mobility for users to access and collaborate data and applications from anywhere anytime very easily.
- Improve efficiency to focus more on business goals and innovations and no need to worry about space considerations, expensive computer hardware, or software updates.
Why Choose crossML As Your Cloud Partner?
- Estimate upfront costs, timelines, and required licensing for plain sailing migration.
- Design a well-planned architecture for fast, secure, and seamless migration by following best practices.
- Optimize cloud resources for the right-size to leverage the full potential of the cloud.
- Perform security and regression testing to validate seamless transitions.
- We understand your business first and identify the desired outcomes using cloud capabilities.
- Analyze your organization’s current on-premises infrastructure and its strengths and weaknesses in the MRA (Migration Readiness Assessment) phase.
- Perform risk, security, and compliance assessments and prepare mitigation plans for all possible situations.