The global mobile apps and web analytics market size is expected to grow from USD 6.9 billion in 2020 to
$15.7 B by 2025, at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period.
Streamline your business processes so that you can get more done in less time and with greater accuracy.
An emerging strategy for application software companies is to provide web access to software previously distributed as local applications. Web and Mobile applications have become an increasingly important tool for business; with their most common uses being communication with customers, collaboration with employees, secure storage of data and providing data and information to management.
We assist businesses in various domains to effectively reach their target audience and manage complex operations. Our solid experience in designing and delivering solutions for Healthcare, Retail, Transportation etc help businesses in best-in-className solution that can bring commercial success to a client’s company.
A web application, often referred to as a web app, is an interactive computer program built with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS), which stores (Database, Files) and manipulates data (CRUD), and is used by a team or single user to perform tasks over the internet.
Progressive Web Apps
PWAs are just web applications. Using progressive enhancement, new capabilities are enabled in modern browsers. Using service workers and a web app manifest, web app becomes reliable and installable. If the new capabilities aren't available, users still get the core experience.
Native apps run directly on a mobile device without a web browser; these are typically written in Kotlin/Java (for Android) or Objective-C or Swift (for iOS). Because of their singular focus, native apps have the advantage of being faster and more reliable in terms of performance.
Hybrid apps embed a web site inside a native app, possibly using a hybrid framework. This allows development using web technologies while also retaining certain advantages of native apps. Hybrid app frameworks include Apache Cordova, Electron, Haxe, React Native and Xamarin.
Why choose crossML As your application development partner?
- With over 15+ years of experience of application developement, we understand the unique business challenges of every client.
- We understand the requirements of custom application development and the right way to develop the application from planning to deployment.
- We expertise in scalable web applications that can handle growth and allow for uninterrupted, high-quality user experiences.
- Help manage diverse and complex applications at lower cost and enable rapid response to requests for new functionality and requirements.
- Robust planning of your app, great team coordination, makes us an app development company that delivers the project on time.
- Experienced teams in Python, React Native, Swift, Kotlin, MongoDB, Angular, React, and Node.js to deliver web, mobile and hybrid applications.